INTEGRATING UX/UI DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
Your online presence plays a vital role in how people perceive your brand.
of people will stop engaging with a website if it takes too long to load.2
of people form their judgment of a website’s credibility purely on the site aesthetics.3
of users place the highest level of importance on the overall usability of a site or app.4
UNDERSTANDING UX/UI DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
UX/UI Design & Development is composed of two pieces:
UX refers to the design of the user experience a guest will have on a website, app, or other online platform – it involves usability and information architecture. It determines how the interface operates.
UI refers to the visual & interaction design of an interface (elements such as color, typography, icons, graphics, hierarchy, and buttons). It’s the visual layout of the interface.
Our UX/UI Design and Strategy teams are skilled in all phases of this design process, including discovery and research (ex. user surveys, user personas), user experience, content audits, information architecture, design, and validation/user testing.
Our development team has full stack capabilities, meaning they work with both the front and back ends of websites or applications. They write, debug, and publish code.
We help our clients create a more robust
online presence by working with them on:
- Websites, Microsites, Landing Pages
- Custom Content Management System Creation, APIs
- Website Security Protocols and Implementation
- Mobile Application Development
- Audits & Consulting for Accessibility, UX, UI, SEO
- Audits & Consulting for Security & Speed
- 3D Web Development
- AR Experiences
- Alexa Skill Ideation and Development
- Automation Scripting
- Continuous Integration Systems
- Workflow Process Consulting
- Game and Interactive Development
- Email and Banner Development
DIGITAL TEAM STATISTICS